What To Do If You Have A Complaint

If you would like to make a complaint, please contact our customer relations team at accounts@bartonpetroleum.co.uk

More information on our Complaints procedures can be downloaded here

If, for any reason, you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to utilitiesADR, a division of The Retail Ombudsman, who is authorised by the Government under the Alternative Dispute Resolution service for consumer disputes (competent authorities and information) regulation 2015, to provide and independent review of complaints and dispute resolution services.

You will need to refer your complaint to UtilitiesADR within 12 months after our final response. UtilitiesADR can be contacted as follows:

12-14 Walker Avenue,
Stratford Office Village,
Wolverton Mill,
Milton Keynes

T: 0203 598 7390
E: enquiries@ombadr.org
W. www.ombadr.org or www.utilitiesadr.co.uk

Alternatively, you may use the European Commission’s electronic form: http://ec.europa.eu/odr