Red Tractor Week is back!
11th – 17th September 2018
The 7-day campaign to raise awareness and understanding of the logo amongst UK shoppers starts today.
- Monday – Poultry (chicken, duck, turkey)
- Tuesday – Dairy (milk, cheese, butter, cream, yogurt)
- Wednesday – Pork
- Thursday – Fruit
- Friday – Beef & Lamb
- Saturday – Vegetables (including sugar and potatoes)
- Sunday – Crops
How to get involved?
Most activity will be happening on Facebook and Twitter. There are a number of ways you can support and interact with this campaign:
- ‘Share’ and ‘like’ Red Tractor content on Facebook and Twitter
- Post your own content on Facebook and Twitter, tag #TrustTheTractor
- Supply videos and images to share
For farmer updates on Twitter look for @RTFarmers
For consumer updates on Twitter look for @RedTractorFood
Source: NFU Online