Barton Petroleum are delighted to have founder member status of the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme which was officially…
Whether you require a totally new storage tank installation on your premises, the replacement of an existing tank or simply the safe removal and licensed disposal of a disused tank and/or its fuel contents, we can help.
Our friendly OFTEC trained and registered technicians are always available to help from start to finish for the complete, hassle free service that we can arrange for you.
- FREE no obligation site survey and advice
- Provision of new concrete bases and/or stands (if required)
- Fully compliant fire protection screens
- Fuel transfer (from old tank to new)
- Licensed tank disposal
- Licensed disposal of any waste oil
The fleet of licensed waste carrier vehicles are fully licensed to carry any waste oil tanks and/or oil for disposal at Licensed Waste Disposal Site WML 86076 as dictated by law. In addition to this, vehicles are also fitted with cranes (max. reach 55 feet) for those more challenging jobs.