OFTEC has submitted a strong response to government’s recent Fuel Poverty Strategy for England consultation, outlining how fuel…
Barton Petroleum has over 40 years experience in servicing the farm fuels market and as a distributor of high quality farm fuels we have built up invaluable experience over many years of delivering fuel to a wide range of farms and farming groups.
We can supply Gas Oil and home heating oil and will deliver from 500 litres to full articulated loads. For more information on fuels and delivery information please contact your local Barton Petroleum depot or fill in the enquiry form on this page.
We can also provide industrial heating oil (IHO), which can be used as a cheaper alternative to gas oil for grain driers.
We offer you the benefit of quality local service backed by a national company. We pride ourselves on the quality of the service we provide, from the management of your deliveries to the quality of our communication and our health and safety policies.
We offer a complete solution for farms. We have the experience and the breadth of supply to help keep your farm running when it is at its busiest.
- Fast efficient delivery of agricultural fuel
- Over 40 years experience in servicing the local agricultural market place
- A complete range of agricultural lubricants and greases delivered by our own transport to your door
- Delivery and advice on ADBLUE
- Advice on tanks, tank replacement & boiler maintenance
- Advice on current Environmental legislation and the protection against spillage or loss of product.