Oil boilers can be expensive to fix if they ever go wrong. The older any appliance gets the more likely they are to suffer from wear and tear. Servicing your home heating oil boiler will maintain the longevity of your boiler and Barton Petroleum offers peace of mind in the form of insurance for your boiler from Boilerplus, from as little as 8p a week so you are not left with a big bill if the worst happens.
Boilers can be conventional, combination or condensing (or any combination of these descriptions) but they must be under 200,000 BTU/hr (66kW).
Our heating oil boiler cover includes:
- all the components in your boiler
- water circulating pump
- motorised valve
- time clock/programmer
- fire safety valve.
With optional system cover, you can extend this to include:
- the radiators and radiator valves
- expansion tank.
Other benefits of boilerplus oil boiler cover include:
- Claim limit of £1500 per year: covers economically viable repairs for 1 year.
- Covers heat exchanger if it fails and has become obsolete before the boiler is 10 years old..
- Competitive premiums.
- Full system cover on boilerplus covers your plastic oil tank (not contents).
To find out more and for a free no obligation quotation please use the enquiry form at the top of the page.